Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Say It Ain't So!

The Phillies will not be making their trip north this summer. Oh sure, the Jays will still get home field advantage in the city of Brotherly love...but I don't think Jays fans here at home are getting much love out of this deal.

Believe me, I understand the logistic concerns and all the things you can imagine would be considered in making this decision. I also believe that it wasn't made lightly by anyone involved in the process. But this still sucks.

Who knows the next time the schedule will align for Doc to make his way up here again. Or if inter-league will still be around. (Obviously the former is more likely that the latter.) Maybe we were never fated to see Harry around these parts again...you know, the whole once and future thing. We will know him again someday, but he will never really return.

Maybe I'll just have to see how serious my mom was about taking a baseball roadtrip this summer...

Now I need a win from the guys tonight to cheer me up. Help a girl out, huh guys?
JaysGirl5

No comments: