This little tidbit from Scott Carson's latest doesn't shock me, saddens me a little, but doesn't shock me...
"That's why the whispers that Aaron Hill will be put on the DL to start the second half with a sore knee just makes you shake your head."
Sportnet first mentioned the sore knee in the wrap-up article about the Jays win over the Indians on Sunday. I mentioned it in My Pre-"All-Star Break" Break.
One of the greatest things about being a diehard is that when you watch them every game (or almost every game)...you learn their idiosyncracies. As I've now found out, it can also be a sucky thing 'cause you can tell when something's not on (i.e. Hilly's knee.) Here's hoping he can avoid his first DL trip, but I have to wonder what's caused the soreness.
However, in happy Hill news, I have to agree with Jays beat writer Jordan Bastian with this prediction:
"Toronto second baseman Aaron Hill didn't garner much attention in terms of All-Star votes, but his steady glove work has turned heads throughout the first half. When the season's all said and done, the young infielder will have a Gold Glove Award to add to his mantel."
Keep your fingers crossed.
JaysGirl5
"That's why the whispers that Aaron Hill will be put on the DL to start the second half with a sore knee just makes you shake your head."
Sportnet first mentioned the sore knee in the wrap-up article about the Jays win over the Indians on Sunday. I mentioned it in My Pre-"All-Star Break" Break.
One of the greatest things about being a diehard is that when you watch them every game (or almost every game)...you learn their idiosyncracies. As I've now found out, it can also be a sucky thing 'cause you can tell when something's not on (i.e. Hilly's knee.) Here's hoping he can avoid his first DL trip, but I have to wonder what's caused the soreness.
However, in happy Hill news, I have to agree with Jays beat writer Jordan Bastian with this prediction:
"Toronto second baseman Aaron Hill didn't garner much attention in terms of All-Star votes, but his steady glove work has turned heads throughout the first half. When the season's all said and done, the young infielder will have a Gold Glove Award to add to his mantel."
Keep your fingers crossed.
JaysGirl5
No comments:
Post a Comment