Welcome back Russ Adams. I'm sure your hubby missed you, and so did I. You're attitude is great by the way.
Anyone cringe when they saw Accardo getting taken out of the game? Thank the Baseball Gods it was just dehydration. But seriously...dude you're a pro athlete and I don't think it was that hot in Washington on Sunday. But make sure you drink your fluids!
After a sweep of the Phils and almost getting swept by the Nationals, coming home to Toronto couldn't be better timed. Sure, Sunday's game was pretty convincing after the 4 runs in the first, but nothing is ever easy especially with the Jays pitching working as much as they have lately. Good on Romero for fighting to go back out in the 7th.
Enjoy the series agaisnt the Reds this week. Hopefully being back on Canadian soil will mean the Baseball powers that be will be merciful to our pitching staff.
JaysGirl5
No comments:
Post a Comment